Liftmaster CAPAC Smart Access Hub
Liftmaster CAPAC Smart Hub
LiftMaster’s Smart Access Hub provides communities an affordable cloud-based option to monitor and control access points without needing to upgrade the entire system. Adding the myQ® Community app to the monthly subscription lets residents unlock access points for themselves and their guests, giving them easy access, sophisticated security and reliable service.
- Multiple-Entrance Control with myQ Community.
- Flexible Connectivity Options - Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Cellular.
- Universal Compatibility – Flexible connection options to control up to 4 access points (vehicle, pedestrian, amenity gates, door strike, or maglock).
- Full Cloud-Based Management– For up to 50,000 user and event history per unit.
- Remote Programming and activity monitoring using myQ Community.
- Easy to Install – Plug and play for new or retrofit installs.
- Real-Time Activity Tracking – Ability to monitor status of door or gates within myQ Community.
- Cloud-Based Security – Keeps data protected and safeguards resident information.
Access management (Cloud-Based)
- The myQ Community cloud-based web platform lets you conveniently manage and control multiple access points across all communities in your portfolio from a single dashboard.
- And when combined with the myQ Community app you will be able to easily add/delete residents, assign access to specific myQ Community connected entrances and receive real-time activity alerts to help you maximize efficiency and improve operations.
myQ Community app
- Add myQ Community app licenses to provide credentialed access to track who is entering your community.
- Assigning myQ Community app licenses to residents enables them to unlock entrances for themselves or visitors right from their smartphones.
*All LiftMaster Smart Access Solutions (including CAPXLV, CAPXM, CAP2D, and CAPAC) require monthly subscriptions to a myQ Community plan.