Doorking 9100-385 Slide Gate Operator With Plastic Cover
DKS 9100 Slide Gate Operator W/ Poly Exterior
***Needs 2 photoeyes to activate***
The DoorKing DK9100 sliding gate operator comes with the power you need to fully operate the gates around your building. Whether you own a residential or commercial building, trust this device to keep your gates working as intended again and again.
A new polypropylene (Poly) covers offer a great new look and wireless signals easily penetrate through them for better RF reception.
The power and technology behind this device ensure you can always rely on the DKS 9100-385 when you need it most. The DK9100 comes with a variety of features including loop detectors, two convenience outlets, programming switches, gate tracker reporting and so much more.
DoorKing has even included a partial-open and anti-tailgating feature. Take advantage of everything the DK9100 has to offer today and get in touch with Elite Gates for more details.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits
- Partial-open feature
- Anti-tailgating feature
- Gate tracker reporting output
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors
- Two convenience outlets
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional)
- Programming switches
- Built-in reset switch
- Built-in power On/Off switch
- Maximum gate length 30-feet
- Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor
- 115 VAC, 5.4 Amps
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #41 chain
- Class I, II, III and IV applications
- Compliant with UL 325 and 99
- Dimensions: 12"W x 24"H x 11.5"D