Liftmaster LM21AFCB Advance Fire Control Release Device
Liftmaster LM21AFCB Fire Control Release Device
The LiftMaster® Fire Control LM21AFCB Release Device is a UL/ULC listed normally energized fail-safe device incorporating state-of-the-art electronic control circuitry. This release device is designed to be used with manual doors or motorized doors incorporating a reversing electric safety edge to create an automated door closing system, and is also used in conjunction with a temperature fuse link system. The high performance control panel responds to emergency conditions generated from an automatic initiating device. Upon activation, the device will then automatically close a motorized door or mechanically release a door in the absence of motorized operation.
- UL 864 Revision 9 compliant.
- 3 count obstruction cycling.
- Selectable 10, 20, 30, or 60-second time delay on alarm.
- Test key switch – Floor level testing.
- Motor voltage sensing.
- Form C relay output.
- Lower limit detection.
- Safety timer.
- Battery support for release device logic, smoke detectors, standard annunciators.
- Trouble diagnostic capabilities (does not support operator).
- 2 wire or 4 wire smoke detector wiring.
- 120Vac operating voltage.