Liftmaster KPR2000 Wired Keypad
LiftMaster KPR 20000 Entry Keypad
The LiftMaster KPR 20000 gate entry keypad is a top-of-the-line access controller that is perfect for both residential and commercial properties. It features a secure, vandal-resistant enclosure with a stylish gray powder coated finish, as well as a multicolor LED status display and blue backlighting on the keys for easy visibility day or night.
This keypad supports a maximum of 2,000 users and can be configured for multiple access methods, including card only, 4-6 digit PIN only, or a combination of both. It is compatible with HID 26 and 30-bit Wiegand proximity card formats and can function as a stand-alone controller or in pass-through mode. The KPR 20000 also has a programmable output relay with adjustable contact time and the ability to network with other KPR 2000s or access control systems.
In addition to its advanced features, the KPR 20000 is designed for outdoor use with a sealed, weather-proof design and is able to hold doors or gates open for an extended period of time in latch mode. It also has rapid programming and block enrollment capability, as well as an anti-tamper alarm and integrated alarm buzzer and output.
- Advanced access controller for residential and commercial properties
- Stylish, secure, and vandal-resistant enclosure
- Easy to see LED display and backlit keys
- Supports up to 2,000 users and multiple access methods
- Compatible with HID 26 and 30-bit Wiegand cards
- Programmable output relay with adjustable contact time
- Sealed and weather-proof for outdoor use
- Latch mode for extended door or gate hold times
- Anti-tamper alarm and integrated alarm buzzer and output