Liftmaster CAPXM Smart Video Intercom
Liftmaster CAPXM Smart Video Intercom For Apartments
Download Specs Download Manual
LiftMaster Smart Video Intercom – M Make a great first impression with a Smart Video Intercom, a resident facing smart access system. These provide scalable cloud-based solutions to control multiple entry points including residential buildings and vehicular gates.
- Integrated wide-angle camera: Lets you view access points through a live feed or recorded event.
- Cloud-based security: Keeps data protected and safeguards residents’ information.
- Intuitive high-definition display: Straightforward experience for community needs.
- Robust diagnostic capabilities: Provides ability to detect and address issues before your residents are even aware.
- myQ® Community app: Allows residents to visually identify guests at the entrance and grant / deny access through the app’s one-way video calling and two-way voice communication. Also, no need to worry about forgetting their keys, residents will now be able to unlock any authorized entrance from their smartphone at any time.
- 135⁰ wide angle camera provides a view of access points through a live feed or recorded event through the myQ Community web platform.
- Receive alerts and HD video recordings when an access event is triggered.
- Night vision functionality for greater image quality in high and low light environments.
- Climate performance includes extreme climate operating range of -20⁰ to 130⁰F.
- Engineering and diagnostic capabilities.
MyQ Community* Web Platform
- Streamline access management with myQ Community. Conveniently control and manage multiple access points across all communities in your portfolio.
- Cloud-based platform enables remote features such as adding/deleting residents and assigning access to specific entrances.
- Integration with Property Management Systems, including RealPage® (coming soon), allowing community managers to save time by connecting to property management software for automatic tenant directory uploads.
- Set schedules for the facility by person, time and location.
- Six customizable program administration roles so each administrator has his/her own log-in with customizable management levels.
- Configurable email notifications alert you to use of a suspended code, tell you when codes are overused or if service is needed for the Smart Video Intercom, Smart Controller or gate operator.
*All LiftMaster Smart Access Solutions (including CAPXLV, CAPXM, CAP2D, and CAPAC) require monthly subscriptions to a myQ Community plan.
myQ Community App
- Gives residents the ability to manage property access from their smartphone.
- Residents can safely identify guests and confidently grant/deny access from anywhere.
- Residents can “press to unlock” any authorized door/gate for themselves or visitors.
- Two factor authentication protects and safeguards resident data.
- Easily connects to myQ Community to manage multiple entry points and communities from a single dashboard.
- Meets California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requirements myQ Community app.
- Conforms with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Fade resistant, high-definition color touch display.
- Advanced self-diagnostics reduce downtime by troubleshooting and identifying when service is needed.
- UL 294 listed for commercial settings.
- Eliminates trenching with a wireless link to LiftMaster® gate operators Cloud-based security.
- Smartphone Control: myQ Community app
- Code Type Compatibility: 4 to 8 digit entry codes; 4 to 6 digit directory codes
- Wiegand Input: 2
- Relay Output: 4 (2 Primary, 2 Auxilliary)
- Connectivity: VoIP (Phone.com) using Internet via wired Ethernet 10/100 (DHCP, static configuration), or Wi-Fi* (DHCP configuration only). *Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Software: myQ Community*
- Display Type: 7 Inch 720p high-definition, fade and glare-resistant touchscreen display with picture-in-picture.
- Dimensions: 17”H x 6.125”W x 4”D
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)
- Wireless Communication: With LiftMaster UL 325 Gate Operators mfr. After 10/17
- System Capacity: 50,000 Local Resident Capacity Per Unit
- Power Supply: 24VDC, 60W (min.), class 2 output, Level VI efficiency, (power supply input 120VAC, 2A 50/60Hz)
- Video: 1080p resolution with 135° viewing angle
- myQ Diagnostics Enabled: Yes