Liftmaster CAP2D 2-Door Controller
Liftmaster CAP2D Smart Access 2-Door Controller
Smart Access 2-Door Controller cloud-based credentialed access control.
- myQ® Community Smart Access Control Software
- Controls up to 2 Gates/Doors Each
- Easily Expandable Network through myQ Community Web Platform.
- Multiple-Entrance Control with myQ Community Web Platform.
- Eliminate Wiring between controllers in multiple-entrance applications with myQ Community Web Platform.
- Universal Compatibility with 26-, and 30- and 37-bit Wiegand-compatible readers, receivers and RFID readers.
- Expansive Capacity for 25,000 active credentials stored locally so residents can enter even when the internet is down.
- Remote Programming and activity monitoring using myQ Community Web Platform.
- Easy to Install in new or existing properties.
- Backed-Up Storage in myQ Community Web Platform ensures that databases are never lost.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows for flexibility of device placement.
- Email Alerts let you know when a suspended code is used or if an active code is being overused.
- Real-Time Activity Tracking with myQ Community Web Platform.
- Cloud-Based Security keeps data protected and safeguards resident information.
- Total Solution Accessories:
- CAPXLV Smart Video Intercom -L cloud-based access control for residents and guests in large-sized communities.
- CAPXM Smart Video Intercom -M cloud-based credentialed access control for visitors and guests in mid-sized communities.
- CAPCELL Cellular 4G/LTE Modem with Wi-Fi® makes it easy to connect CAPXL and CAP2D(s) anywhere (Not recommended for applications with video features).
- PPWR Passport Receiver compatible with all standard Wiegand Protocols.
- PPV3M/PPK3PHM/PPLK1-X Passport Remote Controls Visor and keychain remotes with unique credentialed IDs.
- KPR2000 Wired /Keypad and Proximity Reader single-entry, multifunction controller that supports up to 2,000 users.
- LMMC-MINI /multiCLASS® SE RP10 MINI Mullion proximity reader for credentialed access.
- LMPC2-ST Proxcard II® 1326 /Clamshell Card proximity card for credentialed access.
- 2 controlled gates / doors
- 25,000 local resident capacity
- 6,000 local event history (FIFO) offline from host
- Multiple, Holiday and Hold-Open Scheduling, including one-time and repeating exceptions
- 2V DC, Min. 1.5 Amps (transformer not included)
- PoE (802.3af) enabled network devices, 13 Watts max.
- UL® listed
- 4.5" x 3" x 1.25"
- Compact size mounts on standard single electrical-gang box or in a NEMA enclosure
- Led indicator lights communicate status
- Temperature Range: 31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 66°C)
- Internet (Dynamic or Static IP)
- myQ Community subscription required
- High speed
- DSL with at least 1 MB download speed
- Cellular (optional CAPCELL)
- 2 Wiegand inputs
- 2 Request-to-exit (REX) inputs
- 2 Supervised inputs
- 2 Primary relays
- 2 Auxiliary relays