EMX IRB-RET2 Retro Reflective Photoeye
EMX Safety Photo-Eye Model IRB-RET2
IRB-RET2 Retro-Reflective Photoeye from EMX Industries – the latest innovation in access control. This weather-proof photoeye solution delivers advanced entrapment protection for automatic gates and doors.
The sleek and compact design of this photoeye, coupled with an easy alignment LED, simplifies your installation process. Its rugged NEMA 4X enclosure makes it perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, while its compliance with UL325-2018 ensures both safety and performance.
The IRB-RET2 utilizes a universal design that seamlessly integrates with a wide variety of monitored operators and non-monitored legacy products, making it incredibly versatile. And with the included ball and socket bracket, you can mount and align your photoeye with ease.
For added security and deterrence against vandalism, the IRB-RET2 features a Selectable Stealth Mode. This discreet feature turns your sensors LEDs OFF after 30 seconds of no obstructions for a discrete installation.
Investing in the Retro-Reflective Photoeye means enhanced security, increased functionality, and peace of mind for automatic gates and doors. Discover the benefits for yourself and upgrade to the latest from EMX Industries now.
- UL(monitored) and non-ul (non-monitored) capability
- Operating range up to 60 ft. (18.3 m)
- Type B1, non-contact sensor
- UL 325-2018 compliant
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Sensitivity adjustment: potentiometer
- Easy Alignment LED
- Integrated Sensor Hood
- Ball and Socket Mounting Bracket
- Selectable Stealth Mode
- Normally closed
- Two-wire pulse (2 freq)
- Two-wire pulse (3 freq)
- Four-wire pulse (2 freq)
- Four-wire pulse (3 freq)
- 10k resistive termination
- Operating range 5 ft (1.5 m) to 60 ft (18.3 m)
- Sensitivity adjustment Potentiometer
- Power 6-40 VDC, 12-24 VAC
- Current (NC and 10K Monitoring Methods) 50 mA DC (relay activated)
- Current (Pulse Monitoring Methods) 15 mA DC
- Resistive Termination 10K ohm across NO contact (switch selectable)
- Surge Protection Thermal fuse, MOV
- Relay Output Operation Light ON/Dark ON
- Response Time 250ms
- Operating Temperature -30° to 140°F (-34° to 60°C)
- Environmental NEMA 4X
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 5.1” (130 mm) x 3.15” (80 mm) x 5.5” (140 mm)
- Ball Joint Mount Conduit Thread ½ Inch NPT