EDI LMA-1250 Loop Detector Dual Relay Output
EDI LMA 1250 Loop Detector Dual Relay
Download Specs Download Manual
***Harness sold separately***
Single channel with programmable dual relay output. The DEFLECTOMETER® display helps optimize the proper sensitivity setting to detect all vehicles including motorcycles. NO MORE GUESS WORK WHEN SETTING SENSITIVITY!
EDI provides access professionals with reliable, high quality mission critical vehicle detection products that will improve the performance and lifecycle of your access control systems.
EDI’s wide range of vehicle detection products help technicians save valuable time and
maximize profits by quickly installing, accurately trouble-shooting, and reliably maintaining access control systems with easy to use hi-tech vehicle detectors that provide built-in set-up tools, frequency & sensitivity meters, and non-volatile memory to maintain diagnostic history, all of which are invaluable and always available – Because they’re built-in!
- Automatic Tuning
- Lightning & Surge Protection
- Four (4) Frequency Levels
- Compatible with ALL radio controls & remote openers
- Sensitivity Boost
- Fail Safe and Fail Secure Configurations
- Separate Color-Coded LED indicators
- Wide Loop
- Inductance Range: 20 to 2500 micro Henries.
Please choose a model from the dropdown menu to fit your requirements:
- LMA-1250-LV (12Vdc, 24Vdc, & 24Vac)
- LMA-1250-HV (120Vac to 240Vac)
- LMA-1250S-LV (12Vdc, 24Vdc, & 24Vac) Fail Secure
- LMA-1250S-HV (120Vac to 240Vac) Fail Secure