Doorking 1837-090 Telephone Entry System
DoorKing 1837 90 Series Telephone Entry System
**Protective trims shown in some of pictures are sold separately**
The 90 Series housing offers a streamlined look, has enhanced locking and weather sealing and provides easy internal installation of optional components such as an LCD heater and TCP/IP adapter for direct internet connections. This systems stores up to 3000 phone numbers. Best suited for applications requiring control of a single door or gate and in applications where card readers or other expansion options are not required.Features
- True Full Duplex communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 device (card) codes.
- 31 Security (permission) Levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones each.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 48 entry points.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form "C" dry contact relays.
- Eight-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA and 16 VAC, 50 VA power transformers supplied.
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions 14.75" (375 mm) H x 12.75" (324 mm) W x 3.75" (95 mm) D.