Doorking 1835-090 Telephone Entry System
DoorKing 1835 90 Series Telephone Entry System
**Protective trims shown in some of pictures are sold separately**
The 90 Series housing offers a streamlined look, has enhanced locking and weather sealing and provides easy internal installation of optional components such as an LCD heater and TCP/IP adapter for direct internet connections. This systems stores up to 3000 phone numbers. Best suited for applications requiring control of a single door or gate and in applications where card readers or other expansion options are not required.Features
- True Full Duplex Communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 2 form "C" dry contact relays.
- Single-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformer supplied.
- Dimensions 14.75" (375 mm) H x 12.75" (324 mm) W x 3.75" (95 mm) D.