Doorking 1802-089 Flush Mount Telephone Entry System
DoorKing 1802 Flush Mounted
*LCD screen for programming purposes only*
The doorking 1802 is an ideal telephone entry system that is suited for applications that have limited space and can be used in residential as well as commercial applications where a directory is not necessary, or in applications where a separate directory exists. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone.
- Flush mounted
- Programmable directory codes
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- LED lighted keypad.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- Programming display.
- Stores up to 1000 telephone numbers.
- Full duplex commnication.
- 4-digit entry codes
- 5-digit entry codes.
- 15 area codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformer provided.
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 12"H x 6.5"W x 5"D.
- Flush mount dimensions: 14"H x 8.375"W x 3.25"D.
- Warranty: 2 year limited factory warranty