Doorking 1000-083 Inverter Battery Back Up (Limited Time Sale)
Doorking 1000 Inverter and Battery Back Up 1000 Watt Pure Sine Wave
This power inverter provides backup power for gates by converting 12 volt DC power to 120 volt AC power. This capability maintains a completely operable access control system during power outages and is ideal for residential and light-duty commercial applications.
The model 1000 can only be used with products that use a PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) motor. Do Not use the model 1000 on products that utilize a motor with start windings as the start-up amperage draw on this type of motor exceeds the maximum output available from the model 1000 and will cause damage to the inverter. The differences in these two types of motors is difficult to recognize, so we suggest that you contact the manufacturer to determine what type of motor is used in their product.
- 1000 Watt inverter can be used to power a single gate operator with a 1/2 HP motor or 1 horsepower motor
- A single battery included.
- A second battery can be added to the 1000 Watt inverter to provide longer operational periods during AC power loss
- For automatic gates with 1/2hp-1hp motor
- Selectable power out and power start options.
- Selectable continuous operation mode or quick open mode.
- Pure sine-wave output.
- Electronic control circuit monitors battery voltage while system is in inverter mode and commands gate operators to open when battery power reaches critical levels.
- AC Output Voltage is 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Continuous Power Output is 1000 Watts
- Pure Sine-Wave output can power two 1/2 HP gate operator systems or a single 1 HP system
- DC Input voltage is 12 VDC
- Operating temperature 23°F (-5°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Low voltage alarm 10.2 - 10.8 VDC
- Uses two (2) Maintenance Free, Rechargeable, Non-spillable, Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA), 12-Volt, 35 AH.
- IMPORTANT! Use only with gate operators that utilize PSC motors. Do not use with operators that utilize motors with separate start and run windings.
Options (sold separately)