Viking X390 Swing Gate Opener
Viking VA-X390SLK Single Swing Gate Operator
**Package includes a photoeye and 2 remotes**
Today, the focus is being fully independent. At home or your business, especially if you are either in the metropolis or out in the wide open spaces, you have heard a lot about getting off the grid, generating your own power for your own use with your most important facilities...like your access gates. How much sunshine do you get where you live? If you are anywhere in the sun belt, those states across the south of the U. S., then you might just consider using all that sun power to advantage. Besides the panels on your roof, place them at your gate and use the energy of the sun to power your entry gates.
The X-390 is the focus on the future for your safety and security – a motor unit to fully utilize the power of the sun with batteries to run your access gates. If you have ever considered the advantages of operating a solar based gate system, the X-390 will exceed your expectations. Its very concept and design takes full advantage of that big, bright orb in the sky. Simple, energy efficient operation, with a highly advanced battery backup function, the X-390 motor truly stands alone in its class. The standard package with this great motor includes the complete control center and the X-390 operator.
This system is UL Listed 18TC UL325 and UL991. That means it complies with all the latest government rules and regulations for efficiency and safety. What probably matter most to you is the following: This unit will open a 14 foot long, 600 lb. gate at a speed of 10 to 13 seconds for a full 90 degree opening. The motor is a ½ horse power equivalent, 24 VDC that runs on 120/220 VAC single phase current.
Powerful, dual 7 amp batteries hold that needed power, especially if all power is lost. How dependable is the X-390? While everything around you may be in darkness in a full power failure, your gates will still open...a full 800 cycles! That is incredible dependability. That’s a lot of coming and going when the everyone else is stuck. And it is guaranteed. The unit is also backed by a 3 year residential and a 2 year commercial limited warranty. Yes, they stand by their product, and it stands by you.
Check out the X-390 today and call us right now for more information.
- Max gate weight: 600 lbs
- Max gate size: 14 feet
- ETL Listed; UL325 and UL991
- Manual Release Mechanism
- Opening up to 120°
- 100% duty cycle
- Built-in power-outage management options
- Up to 400 continuous cycles of operation on backup battery
- Intelligent obstruction detection with adjustable sensitivity
- Adjustable delay for overlapping dual gates
- Hold Open Timer to automatically close the gate
- Modular connectors for easy access control and accessory installation
- Regulated power supply for your external accessories
- LED indicators display gate and operator status for easy troubleshooting
- On-Board LCD Display provides diagnostics, operator status, settings and real-time volt and amp readings
- Built-in motor heater for cold weather applications
- Equipped for 115/230 VAC, 24 VAC/VDC and Solar power supplies
- Limited parts warranty provided by Viking Access: 3 year residential / 2 year commercial