Liftmaster LA500PKGUL Swing Gate Opener (Limited Time Sale)
Liftmaster LA500UL Swing Gate Operator
This gate operator is incredibly easy to use and install. Its (optional) wireless dual-gate communication eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars, while its diagnostic LED display makes it easy to troubleshoot any issues that may arise. With its advanced features such as battery backup, remote control access, internet connectivity, and monitored safety inputs, you can rest assured that your property is always protected.
In addition, the LA500 model is fire department compliant and can be programmed with anti-tailgate, or quick close capabilities to prevent unauthorized access. It's also compatible with Homelink version 4 and higher, making it easy to integrate with your existing home automation system.
The Liftmaster LA500 is a high-quality swinging gate operator designed for residential and commercial applications. It features an LED diagnostic display to simplify installation and troubleshooting, as well as a solar-ready system for easy conversion to solar power.
Other convenient features of the LA500 include a bi-part delay to ensure smooth operation and safety, synchronized close to simultaneously close gates, and a pre-motion warning alarm that activates three seconds before gate motion. It also has anti-tailgate technology to prevent unauthorized access, and is HOMELINK compatible and has an on-board radio receiver for up to 50 remote controls.
The LA500 is built to handle even the most demanding applications, with a commercial-duty cast aluminum housing and heavy-duty DC motor, as well as soft start/stop and mis-travel reversal to extend the life of the operator and hardware in high-cycle and heavy-gate applications. It also has a keyed manual disconnect for manual operation, an inherent reversing sensor to detect obstructions or increased loads, and a molecularly bonded coating on the drive system that never needs lubrication. It also has a quick close/anti-tailgate function to quickly secure the property, and surge suppression to protect against industrial surge and lightning strikes.
This gate operator is capable of handling gates up to 18 feet in length and 1,600 pounds in weight, with a gate travel speed of 90 degrees in 15-17 seconds. It comes with a 2-year limited parts warranty from Liftmaster.
- LED Diagnostic Display Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
- Solar-Ready Ultra-Reliable System Simple solar conversion.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- Bi-Part Delay Monitors and adjusts speed and position of each wing to ensure primary gate closes last.
- Synchronized Close Simultaneously closes gates.
- Pre-Motion Warning Alarm Activates onboard alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
- Anti-Tailgate Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- HOMELINK® Compatible Version 4 and higher.
- Security+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Receiver Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- Commercial–Duty Cast Aluminum Housing With Heavy-Duty DC Motor Powerful enough to perform in the most demanding applications
- Soft Start/Stop and Mis-Travel Resversal extends operator and hardware life in high-cycle and heavy-gate applications.
- Keyed Manual Disconnect when unlocked, allows gate to be operated manually.
- Inherent Reversing Sensor detects obstructions or increased loads. Reverses gate when closing or stops/reverses the gate when opening.
- Fire Department Compliance allows gate to auto open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion.
- Molecularly Bonded Coating on drive system never needs lubrication.
- Quick Close/Anti-Tailgate quickly secures property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Surge Suppression provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- Party Pass allows for the gates to be held open for an extended period of time, ideal for parties.
- Power Full-time AC-run operation 120V/230V Single Phase.
- Accessory Power 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board.
- Temperature Specifications -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- UL Usage Classification I, II, III, and IV.
- Gate Travel Speed 90-degree opening in 15-17 seconds.
- P3 Motor® 24VDC continuous-duty motor.
- Operator Duty Rating Continuous duty, 300 cycles per day.
- CHASSIS Commercial-duty aluminum die-cast housing.
- Worm Gear Reduction Precision-machined all-metal gear in contained lubrication housing.
- Includes (2) 7Ah batteries.
- Height: 8.16"
- Length: 40.41"
- Depth: 4.25"
- Max gate size: 18ft
- Max gate weight: 1,600 lbs.
- Battery Backup System
- Solar ready
- Limited parts warranty provided by Liftmaster: 2 years