Securitron XMS Exit Motion Sensor
Versatile motion detection for hands-free exit request. The XMS passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor request to exit (REX) device reliably detects motion near a door and releases its lock. Versatile mounting options and an easily adjustable infrared beam pattern provide optimal coverage of the egress area for smooth, hands-free lock release and exit.
The XMS Passive Infrared Request to Exit Device is a motion detector specifically designed to reliably release magnetic locks. A person approaching the door is "seen" by the motion detector just before reaching the door.
- Passive Infrared Request to Exit Device
- Designed to reliably release magnetic locks
- Automatically cuts power to the lock, allowing the individual to exit without even realizing that the door is secured
- Request to Exit (REX) output
- Easily adjustable beam pattern
- Adjustable time relock
- UL Listed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.