Doorking 9210-383 Slide Gate Operator (1-Horsepower)
Doorking 9210-383 Slide Gate Opener 1HP
*Not eligible for cancellation once ordered*
***Needs 2 photoeyes to activate***
DKS 9210-383 is a slide gate opener with 1 horsepower motor, 208V, 1-phase with #60 chain. DKS 9200 Series Operators are designed for maximum security applications only – such as industrial locations, loading docks, factories, airport security areas, sea ports, etc. Because of the need to prioritize security in these applications, these operators are designed for fail-secure operation and require manual operation to open the gate in the event of a power outage. To enhance security, these operators feature an anti-tailgating circuit and an adjustable partial open feature to help prevent unauthorized vehicle access. In addition, speed controller options allow the user to adjust the gate speed from 1/2 ft/sec up to 4 ft/sec. An Emergency Close feature is available on some models which will close the gate at 4 ft/sec. This assures your security gate is open the absolute minimum amount of time necessary.
- Direct driven limit nuts.
- Anti-tailgating feature.
- Adjustable mid-stop.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-secure operation includes crank for manual operation.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate length 100-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 2000 Lb. (#50 chain) / 3000 Lb. (#60 chain).
- Set speed 1 Ft./sec.
- 40:1 gear reduction running in a continuous oil bath.
- 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 208, 230 VAC single-phase, 208, 230, 460 VAC three-phase (depending on 9210 model).
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #60 chain.
- Class III and IV applications only.
- ETL Listed