Doorking 6550-380 Primary Swing Gate Opener 1 Horsepower
DoorKing 6550 Swing Gate Opener 1HP
Download Spec Sheet Download Manual
**MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 PHOTOEYE TO ACTIVATE**
The 6550 operator is designed to operate very large vehicular swing gates in commercial and industrial applications. Secondary operators are used in bi‐parting (dual) gate applications , and cannot be used as a stand‐alone device. The 6500 Series Operators are designed to operate Vehicular Swing Gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications for both single and bi-parting gates. The Operator swings gates 90 degrees in approximately 12-14 seconds.
The unique design of this Operator allows for easy access to the electronics and mechanical areas of the Operator without ever having to remove the gate arm. The electronic magnetic limits will never wear out or break and they are easily adjusted. The solid steel frame and belt-driven gear box make this operator one of the quietest on the market today.
- Adjustable, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for bi-parting swing gate operation.
- Simple connection for secondary operator in bi-parting applications.
- Selectable shadow/reverse loop function.
- Magnetic lock power provided.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Three 115 VAC convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Secondary unit includes 50 Ft cable.
- Maximum gate width 25-ft.
- Maximum gate weight 2000 pounds*.
- 115 VAC.
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment protection devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 20.5"W x 38.5"H x 30"D (52cm W x 97.8cm H x 76.2cm D)
Got questions? The experts at Elite Gates are here to help. Call us.