Platinum Access BLSW1016 Commercial Swing Gate Opener
Platinum BLSW-1016 Heavy Use Swing Gate Operator
This residential and heavy-duty commercial swing gate operator is equipped with a powerful, quiet, brushless DC motor and operates on 24 volt DC power. In addition, this gate operator is built with a long-lasting, 7Ah 24V DC battery backup system that keeps the gate operational when AC power is unavailable.
The BLSW1016 is the first choice in heavy-duty commercial swing gate applications because of its many features. First, this full feature state-of-the-art operator uses a 120/220V AC single-phase main power source and a unique maintenance-free, brushless DC motor. The 120/220V AC power source is connected to a high-efficiency, switching power supply, which then provides the proper stable voltage to operate the gate operator.
Since the DC motor is brushless, there is no need to replace any brushes; whereas the brushed DC motor will eventually require brush replacement. The brushless DC motor is quiet, powerful, and designed to last up to 10 times longer than the conventional brushless DC motor. Moreover, the brushless DC motor’s typical life expectancy is between 10,000 and 20,000 working hours, compared to the conventional brushed DC motor’s 2,000 to 5,000 working hours, which is significant in terms of life expectancy due to the quality and design of our product.
- Continuous duty
- Maximum gate width: 16 ft
- Maximum gate weight: 1,000 lbs
- Heavy duty gearbox size: 70
- Dynamic Speed Control – No speed variation when gate load changes and power switches between AC and battery.
- Automatically Learning with Self-Synchronization – Automatically synchronizes gates with different travel times for primary/secondary gate installation.
- Solar Priority Power Supply – With a larger solar panel, the gate will run on the solar panel instead of the batteries when the sun light is sufficient, thus increasing the life of the battery usage.
- Soft Start and Soft Stop – Minimizes wear and tear on the gate system for an increased gate system life usage.
- High Efficiency, Powerful, and Brushless Motor – Provides a smooth, high torque and maintenance free operation.
- Solid State Motor Drivers – Provides a quietness and longer product life cycle.
- Advanced Maglock Control – Engages the maglock before or after the gate is closed. Maglock works at both gate opening and closing position.
- Dual Output Loop Detector Rack – Type “B” relays on the loop detector can be used for additional features.
- Individual Alarm For Primary/Secondary Installation – Provides an alarm to indicates that the gate has encountered an obstruction of some sort.
- Motor Brake and Maglock Release by FIRE/KEY input – Enables manual gate operation during an emergency.