Liftmaster LMTBUL Monitored Photoeyes
Liftmaster LMTBUL Monitored Through-Beam Photo Eyes
The LiftMaster® Photoelectric Sensors provide non-contact monitored entrapment protection. For use with LiftMaster® UL Listed gate operators. The sensors are UL recognized components and meet UL 325 requirements. Monitored external entrapment protection devices MUST be installed at each Entrapment Zone. Refer to gate operator manual for compatibility with LMTBUL sensor
- Works only with post 2018 Liftmaster gate openers
- Long-Range Sensing Distance of up to 90 ft. (LMTBUL)
- Built-In Heater for dependable performance in most environments.
- Increased Beam Angle for simple, reliable alignment.
- Multi-View Led Lights indicate sensor status, simplifying installation.
- Wireless Network Capability eliminates the need to wire between operators in dual-gate applications (LMTBUL)
- Hoods Included for durability and shield from elements.
- NEMA 4X Rated for superior weather resistance.
- UL Recognized: tested and evaluated by UL and meet UL 325 requirements.
- Temperature Specifications:-40°F (-40°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Monitoring Technology: pulsed system
- Interface: 4-Wire connection (2 for Eye; 2 for heater)
- Sensor Compatibility: LMRRUL emitter is not interchangeable with LMTBUL emitter
- Includes: brackets, hardware and 10ft. wire and hoods