Liftmaster LM21XPBB Release Device with Battery Backup
Liftmaster LM21XPBB Extended Performance Release Device with Battery Backup
The LiftMaster® LM21XPBB Release Device is a UL/ULC listed normally energized fail-safe device designed for use on rolling doors, single-slide, center-parting level and inclined track doors. This device is a normally energized fail-safe releasing devices incorporating state-of-the-art electronic control circuitry. The release device responds to emergency conditions generated from an automatic initiating device and is used in conjunction with a fusible link system. The release device can be powered from 120Vac, 24 Vac, or 24Vdc. The24Vdc cannot be sourced from a fire alarm control panel or UL1481regulated power supply. The devices can be activated via a smoke detector or an alarm relay from the panel’s Form C dry contact relay.
- UL 864 Revision 9 compliant.
- Selectable 10, 20, 30 or 60 second delay on alarm.
- Closed door detection capabilities.
- Form C relay outputs for the transmission of alarm and trouble signals transmitted to the fire alarm control panel.
- Testing function allows routine fire door testing without requiring activation of the smoke detector.
- Audible trouble sounder to indicate when the release device is not operational.
- Diagnostic feedback LEDs.
- Battery backup for the release device and accessories.
- Battery management system that can provide 24Vdc power for up to four smoke detectors and two horn strobes.