Liftmaster 380UT Universal Remote (Previously 375UT)
LiftMaster 380UT Universal Remote Control
The Universal Remote Control is compatible with most major brands of garage door openers, gate operators, and commercial door operators. It delivers the latest in security and performance, and provides a convenient, cost effective way to consolidate the number of remotes in your vehicles, replace lost or broken remotes, or compliment an existing access system.
This remote control can be programmed to operate up to two devices, such as a garage door opener, gate operator, or commercial door operator and has a SMART/ LEARN button. Each button on the remote control works independently of the other and must be programmed separately.
- Operates up to two brands of garage door openers eliminating the need of multiple remotes on your vehicle visor.
- Universal compatibility allows you to operate two different garage door manufacturers and/or frequencies at the same time.
- Security+ 2.0® safeguards your household - with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you.
- Safeguards access to property with an encrypted signal to offer extended range with Security+2.0.
LiftMaster®, Chamberlain®, Craftsman®
- 390MHz, 315MHz, 310MHz Security+2.0
- 390 MHz Security+ Rolling Code
- 315 MHz Security+ Rolling Code
- 390 MHz Billion Code
- 390 MHz Dip Switch (7, 8 and 9 position)
- 390 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode)
- 315 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode)
- 390 MHz Dip Switch (9 and 12 position)
- 300 MHz MultiCode
- 318 MHz MegaCode
- 310 MHz Dip Switch (8 position)
- 310 MHz Rolling Code (SecureCode)
- 310 MHz Dip Switch (10 position)
- Wayne-Dalton 372 MHz
Note: On residential garage door openers, LiftMaster does not support Pre-1993 garage door openers without photo-eyes.