Hysecurity STRONGARMPARK DCS14 Solar Barrier Gate Opener
HySecurity StrongArmPark DCS14 Parking Arm Operator
Arms sold separately
Solar panels sold separately
Operate energy efficient StrongArmPark DCS 14 with a 24VDC solar panel.† The voltage regulator is inherent to the Smart DC controller. Installation is as simple as connecting two wires. The HySecurity designed intelligent three stage charging system monitors battery condition to maximize battery life. Counterbalance spring allows for cycling arms greater than 10 ft up to 14 ft.
40W minimum 24VDC solar panel (or two 12V - 20W panels wired in series), not included but required for solar operation.
- Duty Cycle Continuous*
- Arm Speed 3 speeds: 2.5/3/3.5 seconds. Field adjustable
- Arm Length available: 10, 12, and 14 ft (3, 3.7 and 4.3 m) standard lengths
- Full Open Angle Arm full open angle: Adjustable 90º ± 10º
- Handing Left handing standard. Right handing available.
- Operator HP 1/2 hp
- Drive Type Electromechanical
- UPS: Two 8 Ah batteries. Operates for thousand plus cycles after AC power loss.* Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete.
- Voltage Input: 24VDC solar panels - 40W min. panel (Solar panels not supplied by HySecurity)
- Accessory Power 12VDC and 24VDC 1A each
- Temperature Rating -13º to 158º F (-25º to 70º C) No heater necessary
- Communication: USB, RS-232, RS-485; Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet™ Gateway accessory
- Smart DC Controller with 70+ configurable settings. 32 character LCD display and 5 tact buttons or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- One configurable user relay: 250VAC, 10A electromechanical. Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
- App Class Usage Class I, II, III, IV
- Finish Type Zinc plated with powder coating
- Cycle Tested 2 million cycles