Doorking 9100-380 Slide Gate Operator With Metal Cover
DKS 9100 Slide Gate Operator W/ Metal Exterior
***Needs 2 photoeyes to activate***
The DoorKing DK9100 sliding gate operator comes with the power you need to fully operate the gates around your building. Whether you own a residential or commercial building, trust this device to keep your gates working as intended again and again.
The power and technology behind this device ensure you can always rely on the DKS 9100-080 when you need it most. The DK9100 comes with a variety of features including loop detectors, two convenience outlets, programming switches, gate tracker reporting and so much more.
DoorKing has even included a partial-open and anti-tailgating feature. Take advantage of everything the DK9100 has to offer today and get in touch with Elite Gates for more details.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits
- Partial-open feature
- Anti-tailgating feature
- Gate tracker reporting output
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors
- Two convenience outlets
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional)
- Programming switches
- Built-in reset switch
- Built-in power On/Off switch
- Maximum gate length 30-feet
- Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor
- 115 VAC, 5.4 Amps
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #40 chain
- Class I, II, III and IV applications
- Compliant with UL 325 and 99
- Dimensions: 12"W x 24"H x 11.5"D