Viking W-3000 Call Box
Viking W3000 Call Box
*Call box only*
The W-3000 weather resistant, flush-mount handsfree doorbox provides an attractive and vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate. It is designed to interface directly with the unused telephone line input of nearly any phone system. One or two doorboxes can also share an existing residential phone line when used with a C-1000B doorbox controller. When the "Call" button is pressed, the doorbox generates a standard or custom ring cadence of an adjustable number of rings. For noisy environments, the doorbox's new louder speaker output and "Push-to-Talk" feature can be used. Ideal for noisy locations in "Push-to-Talk" mode Commercial, industrial or residential door & gate security. Used with the C-model controller for single line residential systems or when the operation of door strikes or gate openers is necessary
- Vandal resistant, 14 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- Heavy-duty metal push button and mounting gasket.
- Flush mount using the included rough-in box or surface mount using an optional VE-5x5 backbox
- Yellow call progress/ night light LED
- New high output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator (3.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable ring cadence (standard or 2 short rings)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Selectable "Push-to-Talk" feature for noisy environments
- Extended operating temperature range: -15°F to 130°F
- Compact 45° terminal strip for easy wiring
- W-3000-EWP has Enhanced Weather Protection
- One year warranty.
- Made in the USA.