EMX Carsense 101 Exit Sensor with 50ft Lead
EMX Carsense 101-50 Underground Exit Wand
The Carsense 101 motion detector has a sensing probe that is buried in the ground so it is not noticed by potential intruders or vandals. It is housed in a small, relay-type housing making it easy to integrate with security control boards, gate and door operators. The Carsense 101 provides a solution for many vehicle detection challenges. Where safety is an issue, the Carsense 101 detects moving vehicles in an industrial environment where there are blind areas along the driving path and actuates warning lights. Where security is an issue, the Carsense 101 detects approaching vehicles or an unauthorized movement of a parked vehicle and actuates alarms, video cameras or annunciator. For access control applications requiring free exit, the Carsense 101 detects vehicles for gates, overhead doors and parking barriers.
- 50ft lead wire
- Easy to use and install
- Easy upgrade or switch out to new devices
- Wide power supply options
- Energy conservation
- Controls and indicators are mounted on the front panel, providing easy access and operation
- Low current consumption makes it excellent choice for solar power applications.
- Housed in a small, relay-type housing
- Excellent choice for solar power applications
- Surge protection