Doorking 8070-080 MicroPlus 2-Button Remotes Random Codes (Qty 10)
Doorking MicoPlus 2-Button Remotes (Qty 10)
DKS 8070-080 is a MicroPLUS transmitter 2 button (blocks of 10 only - additional cost for special orders).
MICROPLUS® RF products provide you with the highest level of security available. Our coding and encryption schemes are not shared with other producers (such as automobile manufacturers), resulting in Transmitter codes that cannot be duplicated or copied.
With automobile manufacturers building code copiers directly into todays cars, it's easy for a supposedly "secure" RF transmitter code to get into the wrong hands. And, how many car owners remember to delete their code when they sell or trade-in their car? This is the equivalent to leaving a copy of your front door key on the keyring when you hand the keys over to the new owner. This can't happen with MICROPLUS RF controls. MICROPLUS RF controls provide you with the highest level of security available with RF access controls. Our coding and encryption schemes are not shared with other producers, resulting in transmitter codes that cannot be duplicated or copied. With MICROPLUS controls, you are assured that only the original intended transmitter will activate your access system.
MICROPLUS controls are not compatible with the Homelink® system found in many automobiles. Use our MICROCLIK product line (less secure) for compatibility with the Homelink system.
- Provides remote operation of vehicular access gates from the safety and convenience of a vehicle
- MICROPLUS® transmitter codes cannot be copied assuring that only the original intended transmitters will activate the access control system
- Over 286,000,000 transmitter codes available plus an encrypted “sync” code that changes every time the transmitter is used
- PROXMTR® includes a built in proximity card with the MICROPLUS transmitter combining both RF and card access control into a single compact unit
- Transmitters available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 buttons
- MICROPLUS RF controls may be used as a stand-alone access control system or can be interfaced with 26, 30 or 31-bit wiegand controllers
- 318 MHz
- 2 button
- 12 V battery
- Keychain model
- Sold in batches of 10 remotes
- If in doubt, check your manual or contact us for compatibility
- Random facility codes. If you need specific codes, additional charges apply. please call our office