DoorKing 1815-301 Proximity Card Reader
DoorKing 1815-301 Card Reader
*Not a stand-alone unit*
Doorking proximity card readers are design to manage an access poinit using 26-bit wiegand communication. It uses a proprietary softward to achieve that. Maximum read reange for this model is 4". The readers are sealed in epoxy, making them vandal resistant and are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Because physical contact is not required, proximity card readers can read card data through common building materials like: concrete, brick, stone, drywall, plaster, glass, wood, plastic...in fact, through anything but metal.
- Proximity card readers are maintenance free. There are no parts to wear out or adjust.
- Passive card technology provides an unlimited number of "card reads" with no battery to wear out.
- Passive cards, unless they are physically abused, will last virtually forever.
- Clamshell, ISO Graphic and KeyTag type cards are available.
- Read ranges are not absolute and will vary depending on several factors including where the reader is mounted, the mounting surface and product application.
- These card readers output their data in 26-bit wiegand format.
- Most card readers operate on 5-12 VDC. AVI systems may operate at different voltages.
- These card readers are not designed for stand-alone operation and must be connected to an access controller (DKS 1830 Series systems).
- Works with Doorking telephone entry systems and controller.
- Up to 4-inch read range.
- Proximity cards sold separately