Doorking 1800-080 Sim Card System
DKS 1800-080 SIM Card Communication
Stop trenching and use cellular service instead. Cellular service for Doorking telephone entry systems works with 1833, 1834, 1835, 1837, 1838models. The Model 1800-080 is a voice and data cellular device.
It offers a full capable cellular interface that provides both voice communication and programming via the AT&T 4G-LTE Cellular network. It is important to understand that the DKS Cellular service is the only service that will allow you to "push" the programming data directly from your computer to the entry system via the cellular network - a true machine to machine (M2M) connection. Other systems claim they can be programmed via the cellular network, but this is accomplished with a series of text messages (Imagine trying to program hundreds of telephone numbers, names, card codes, holiday schedules, permission levels, hold open time zones, elevator control parameters, etc. with text messages) sent to the entry system, or by other wired connection means. The ability to push the data directly from the computer to the entry system via the cellular network makes the DKS Cellular service unique in the industry.
- Voice and Data communication.
- AT&T 4G-LTE network (where available)
- Provides telephone and programming connections for two (2) DKS entry systems.
- 16 VAC input power (transformer provided).
- Built-in battery backup (for cellular device).
- 1800-080: For use with 1830 Series systems - Use the DoorKing Remote Account Manager software to program the entry system, version 6.3.g or higher.
- 1800-081: For use with Access Plus systems - Use the DoorKing Access Plus Programming software to program the entry system, version 1.07.A or higher.
- Require registration and subscription fee on the DKS Cellular network.