Liftmaster El1ss Telephone Entry
LiftMaster EL1SS Telephone Entry System
The LiftMaster® Model EL1SS System provides wired communication and secure access control at the gate or door. Hardwired for power and connected directly to your existing telephone line, the EL1SS greets visitors with a high visibility back-lit keypad and attractive styling.
- Connects directly to the existing residential home phone line so no additional monthly expenses are incurred
- Stainless steel faceplate with black powder coated housing
- Weather-resistant and durable design
- Remote open feature opens two entrances independently from your home or office
- Intercom mode makes use of existing telephone systems
- Unique ringing lets you know when a visitor is calling from the gate
- Call waiting allows you to answer an incoming guest call while on another line
- Call forward allows you to greet visitors, even when you are not home
- Do not disturb mode offers additional privacy and is activated easily on your customer’s phone.
- Party mode is designed to conveniently hold open the entryway
- 200 (4-digit) unique, programmable entry codes provide convenient assigned access
- 2-year limited warranty provided by LiftMaster