Liftmaster CAPXLV Smart Video Intercom
Liftmaster CAPXLV Smart Video Intercom For Apartments
LiftMaster's Smart Video Intercom - L Cloud-based access control for residential communities.
- Allows the resident to visually identify guests at the entrance and grant/deny access with the myQ Community app. Plus, the myQ Community app now has a "press to unlock" feature so that residents can unlock any authorized entrance from their smartphones.
- Integrated camera with high-definition interface; one-way video calling and two-way voice communication.
- Single Dashboard, single data base, multiple communities from anywhere.
- Intuitive Interface with Picture-in-Picture. Touch display for superior resident and guest usability.
- Customizable Background on a 10", full-color, 720p high-definition screen.
- Remote Programming and activity monitoring using myQ Community web platform.
- Configurable Email Notifications know when codes are overused or if service is needed for the Smart Video Intercom (CAPXLV,CAPXM), Smart Access 2-Door Controller (CAP2D), or Gate Operator.
- Eliminate Trenching with Wi-Fi® and wireless link to Liftmaster® Gate Operators.
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) provides digital call quality with no long-distance charges.
- Stainless Steel for a modern, durable design.
- Local System Memory allows residents to enter even when the internet is down.
- UL® 294 Listed.
- Get Alerted when a suspended code is used or if an active code is being overused.
- Real-Time Activity Tracking with myQ Community web platform.
- Digital Video and 30 sec clip storage messaging(sendable clips for insurance, accountability).
- Cloud-Based Security keeps data protected and safeguards resident information.
- 4 to 8 Digit Entry Codes.
- 4 to 6 Digit Directory Codes.
- 50,000 Local User Capacity Per Unit.
- 50,000 Local Event History Per Unit.
- Holiday and Hold-Open Scheduling, including one-time and repeating exceptions.
- 24VDC, 60W (Minimum), class 2 output, level VI Efficiency, (Power supply Input 100‐240VAC, 2A 50/60Hz).
- Power Supply Included.
- 10", 720p High-definition touch display with picture in picture.
- Compatible Wiegand Input formats: 26 Bit, 30 Bit, 37 Bit (HID), 37 Bit (Transcore), and 32 Bit (MiFare).
- Camera angle 135°.
- Fade-and glare-resistant display.
- Outdoor stainless-steel housing.
- Built-in Security+ 2.0® radio.
- Postal lock provision.
- Surface, flush (CAPXLTK) or pedestal (PED42, PED64) mount
- Camera ready; use any standard pinhole camera.
- Communication Internet (Dynamic or Static IP)
- myQ Community subscription required.
- Internet via wired Ethernet 10/100/1000 (DHCP, Static configuration), or WiFi (DHCP configuration only).
- Cellular (optional CAPCELL) - Confirm cellular plan when using CAPCELL with video to prevent exceeding plan limits.
- Dedicated Video Bandwidth per CAPXLV:
- Recommend a minimum upload bandwidth of 5Mbps. This upload speed should be met when considering usage of other devices on the network like cameras and computers.
- DSP, clear, unparalled audio communications in noisy environments.
- VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Phone.com® Service Required for VoIP(additional charges may apply).
Onboard Radio Receiver
- Integrated Passport Receiver with Security+ 2.0® Technology.
- 4 Wiegand Inputs.
- 4 Request to-Exit (REX) Inputs.
- 4 Supervised inputs.
- 1 Auto-Call input (Requires LPEXP).
- 4 Primary relays.
- 4 Auxiliary relays.
- 12 VDC, 250ma power output for Wiegand devices.
- 1 Wiegand (26 Bit) output for elevator or enterprise access control integration.
- Controls 4 Gates/Doors; wirelessly link LiftMaster UL 325 Gate Operators, (Manufactured After October 2017); no need to trench.
- -20°F - 130°F (-29°C - 51°C)