Doorking 9100-380 Slide Gate Operator With Metal Cover 1/2hp
DKS 9100-380 Slide Gate Operator W/ Metal Exterior 1/2hp
***Needs 2 photoeyes to activate***
The DoorKing DK9100 is a powerful and reliable slide gate operator that is perfect for both residential and commercial properties. It comes with the power and technology you need to fully operate the gates around your building, ensuring that they work as intended again and again.
The Doorking 9100-380 comes with a variety of features that make it a top choice for gate security. It includes loop detectors, two convenience outlets, programming switches, and gate tracker reporting, among other things. DoorKing has even included a partial-open and anti-tailgating feature to enhance security even further.
In addition to its impressive feature set, the 9100-380 is built to last. It has a 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor and can handle gates up to 30 feet in length and 1000 pounds in weight. It is compliant with UL 325 and 99 standards, making it suitable for Class I, II, III, and IV applications.
If you want to ensure the security of your property, the DoorKing DKS 9100 slide gate operator is an excellent choice. With its powerful motor, advanced features, and durable construction, it is sure to provide reliable and efficient operation for years to come. Get in touch with Elite Gates for more information on this top-of-the-line gate operator.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits
- Partial-open feature
- Anti-tailgating feature
- Gate tracker reporting output
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors
- Two convenience outlets
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional)
- Programming switches
- Built-in reset switch
- Built-in power On/Off switch
- Maximum gate length 30-feet
- Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor
- 115 VAC, 5.4 Amps
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #40 chain
- Class I, II, III and IV applications
- Compliant with UL 325 and 99
- Dimensions: 12"W x 24"H x 11.5"D