Doorking 1812-081 Telephone Entry System
The Doorking 1812 Classic is a telephone intercom system that allows homeowners to use their existing phones to speak to a guest at the gate without the need for an additional phone line. It also has an "intercom mode" programming feature that allows it to be connected to a PBX or KSU system, making it ideal for small businesses to control access through a single door or gate. Visitors can be identified by voice communication and granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone phone.
The 1812-081 includes auto-programming software for Windows, allowing homeowners to program the system from their home computer. It has a full duplex, hands-free communication system and can operate in temperatures ranging from 10°F to 145°F. It has the capacity to control two doors or gates and includes features such as call waiting, call forwarding, three preprogrammed call phone numbers, a built-in clock/calendar, do not disturb time zones, hold-open time zones, entry code time zones, call forwarding time zones, and a flash entry code. It can be programmed through the system keypad, a touch-tone phone, or the auto-programming software.
The 1812 Classic is surface-mounted and has a 2-year limited factory warranty. It also has the option for a Sim Card/Cellular connection with additional hardware.
- Electrical requirements: 24 VAC, 20 VA
- UL listed power transformer provided
- Communication: Full duplex Hands free
- Operating temp: 10F to 145F
- Capacity: Single line Two relays allow control of two doors or gates
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding
- Three (3) preprogrammed call phone numbers
- Built-in clock/calendar
- Do not disturb time zone
- Four (4) hold-open time zones
- Entry code time zones
- Call forwarding time zone
- Flash entry code
- Special intercom mode for use with PBX and KSU phone systems
- Programming methods: System keypad, Touch-tone telephone, Auto program software
- Surface Mount Model: 6.25"H x 10"W x 5.25"D
- Warranty: 2 year limited factory warranty
- Sim Card/ Cellular option requires additional hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.